Full Member


1. Of good character. 
2. Who is a Veteran of a Foreign War, “combat”. 
3. The ONLY Acceptable proof for membership to the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association is a copy of one’s DD 214 or Official Military Personnel File or officer/enlisted record brief which must be surrendered to the NBOD for verification. 
4. Must own and operate a Motorcycle of 500cc or above unless exempted by meeting the requirements stated in (a)6 and (a)7 below. 5 of 21 
5. Should a Full Member resign they will be given a 5-day grace period to rescind their resignation with no repercussions. After the 5-day grace period a member must re-apply for membership as a new member and will require NBOD approval. 
6. Active members in good standing with the CVMA who become infirm, disabled or otherwise unable to ride their motorcycles will be able to keep their patch and be retired as members in good standing with the CVMA. Members must submit medical documentation and a minimum of one year as a member and/or NBOD approval is required.  
7. Member will be assigned to a chapter upon application approval. Member’s initial assignment of chapter will be in the State of physical residence, and closest chapter. Once membership is approved, he or she can request in writing for a change of Chapter to the gaining and losing State Representative. Chapter affiliation to any Chapter of his or her choosing may be requested, to include a chapter in another state if that chapter is closer than the existing chapter and the losing and gaining states share a common border. If the distance is shorter, the request will be approved. The member will only have all rights as a Full Member in the State that they claim membership in.

Scroll to Top